Marketing Lunch & Learn: Ask Me Anything
Project Scope: A Step-by-Step Guide to Project Management
Tools of the Tech
Improve Your Project Risk Management
Lunch With the Diva: Who is Native Diva?
Tools of the Tech: App Prototype
Lunch With the Diva: Learning From Mistakes
Tips for Maximizing the Value of Your Business
Lunch With the Diva: Ways to Do Business
Lulu Mashonganyika – Her Story, Your Guide
Lunch With the Diva: Now What?
Side Hustle 101 – Idea Exploration
Establishing Who You Are While Dealing with Post-Migration Mental Health
Intellectual Property (IP) Basics for Entrepreneurs
Side Hustle 102 – Pre-Launch Steps
Guidelines for Creating a Safe Space
- We welcome and respect everyone.
- We respect others’ physical and emotional boundaries.
- We acknowledge that our actions and words may have unintended effects on other people and that their feelings are valid, regardless of your intentions.
- We appreciate diversity and value everyone’s voice.
- We respect people’s opinions, beliefs, differing states of being and differing points of view.
- We respect others’ identities and backgrounds, including pronouns and names.
- We treat and care for everyone equally.
- Whenever we are in doubt, we will start by being kind.
- We value confidentiality.
- We encourage everyone to care of their own safety. If you need to step out, feel free to do so. If you feel unsafe, let the facilitator know.
No event found!
- Sun 28
- Mon 29
- Tue 30
- Wed 31
- Thu 1
- Fri 2
- Sat 3
- Sun 4
- Mon 5
- Tue 6
- Wed 7
- Thu 8
- Fri 9
- Sat 10
- Sun 11
- Mon 12
- Tue 13
- Wed 14
- Thu 15
- Fri 16
- Sat 17
- Sun 18
- Mon 19
- Tue 20
- Wed 21
- Thu 22
- Fri 23
- Sat 24
- Sun 25
- Mon 26
- Tue 27
- Wed 28
- Thu 29
- Fri 30
- Sat 1
29May12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Tools of the TechOnline Event
30May12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
What is Artificial Intelligence & Can I Use It?Online Event
01June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Marketing Lunch & Learn: Ask Me AnythingOnline Event
05June9:00 am - 11:00 am
Project Scope: A Step-by-Step Guide to Project ManagementOnline Event05June12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Tools of the TechOnline Event
07June9:00 am - 11:00 am
Improve Your Project Risk ManagementOnline Event07June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Lunch With the Diva: Who is Native Diva?Online Event
08June12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Tools of the Tech: App PrototypeOnline Event
09June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Lunch With the Diva: Learning From MistakesOnline Event
12June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Tips for Maximizing the Value of Your BusinessOnline Event
13June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Lunch With the Diva: Ways to Do BusinessOnline Event13June7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Lulu Mashonganyika – Her Story, Your GuideOnline Event
15June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Lunch With the Diva: Now What?Online Event
19June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Side Hustle 101 – Idea ExplorationOnline Event
20June7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Establishing Who You Are While Dealing with Post-Migration Mental HealthOnline Event
21June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Intellectual Property (IP) Basics for EntrepreneursOnline Event
22June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Side Hustle 102 – Pre-Launch StepsOnline Event
26June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Side Hustle 103 – The Money PartOnline Event
27June7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Who Am I & Where Do I Start?Online Event
28June12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Allyship in the WorkplaceOnline Event
29June12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Side Hustle 104 – Setting Up ShopOnline Event